Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do the depressed people in the Cymbalta commercials always look so dirty?

until they are treated with Cymbalta?
Answer:
This is a marketing gimmick. By showing a dirty, sad person transform into a cleaner, happier person is supposed to reflect the life altering effects of their drug that they are trying to sell you.
I don't know... call Cymbalta and ask.
Never noticed it... but then again, I don't think I've ever seen any Cymbalta commercials.
I never noticed that, but it could be because sometimes you're too depressed to bother showering on a regular basis. It seems like too much effort and pointless. Or they could just be trying to make life look that much better on Cymbalta. Who knows. The advertising business can be ridiculous.
I don't think they look dirty. When people are depressed, they sometimes lack the energy to get out of bed, shower, dress, keep themselves looking presentable. It's the makers of Cymbalta's way of saying "hey our stuff will make you better" yeah well I've been on it for a year and it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net