Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do you move along?

what gives you hope in life?
Do you like hope b/c i think itz a crock of ****? i believe hope is the unsurity of an outcome so we can wish for the best.
what do you think of this definition?
Answer:
Laughter it's the best median.
What answer are you hoping for ?
hope is diferent to certain people the question is is it beter to have it or not
I think hope is necessary to prevent society from quitting. It is true that hope is basically a wish that things will work out which is a crock. The problem is without it we would all be a bunch of pessimistic cry babies that would never accomplish anything because we can't picture good things happening in the future.
well seeing how i am over the hill (not really but i feel like it sometimes) and i have a son i would have to say my son keeps me moving
I'm sorry, but I believe in hope. It very well may be the unknown and wishes, but sometimes there are situations where that is all we have, and if it is enough to keep us moving along, then at least something does.

I can't help but have hope, best wishes, for anyone in any situation. It's not that I am one of those people who don't get angry or hurt; I sure do. But after all is said and done, I still can't help but have hope for the best, hope there is a best yet to come.
I personally move on because of all the great days I never would have seen had I either killed myself or became a veggi
as a kid. Then, nomatter what your spiritual preferance, theres
always the outcome of NOT "moving on". Usually its out the frying pan, into the fire when it comes to things like this.
You move along as you say cause it is what you must do. No two days are ever alike, they may seem similar, but they are not exactly alike. I hope for the best, accept what I can't change, and change what I can. Keep yourself busy, get a hobby, read a book, let your imagination move your body. I count my blessings, instead of my dollars.
Sounds like you are depressed. Or you may just be pessimistic.
You have to make your life happen. Its not going to come knocking on your door!
Get out there. Lose the attitude. Gain some friends worth having. Get a job. Help around the house. Make someone feel good.
The list is endless. Just start someone where. Do what you like that is good for you.
Hope is just the realization that things WILL be better. Might not happen today, or tomorrow, but it will happen.
my career %26 my future

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net