Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do you love to live?

like, what part of life makes it woth living to you? for me, it is my niece loree :]

she is awesome. so, is it you kids or your job or your spouse that keeps you going everyday? what is it that makes everyday worth it?
Answer:
as for me...my family is the love of my life...having them near me makes my life worthwhile...
Why do I love to live. i love to live cause i am me you have to know me to know what i am saying i am the guy that u see smiling have fun enjoying life never worring about problems or bill collectors or anything that's what my better half is for life is to short .remover live hard die smart. i also know form the day i was born i was already dying so tomorrow go out and do something u always wanted to
we love to live to see the unexpected and expected things to come our way each day. whether its your neice or my boyfriend and his beautiful three year old daughter that i love with all my heart. i mean how do you not love a little girl that gets caught swinging a caterpillar on her swingset, and says "he told me he likes it"..
at the moment i am trying to sort that out so nothing right now
knowin i have someone at home waitin for me to get off someone who loves me! aw soo mushy i know.. but its real ****
Hiii there!!
i love to live this life b'se i'm learning new things everyday and it's learning process for me!! the interested part is my business that make my life up and down. for me success or failure is our choice and its worth for me!
I live to see what my future will be like.
good question. i love to live because of my grand kids and my daughters. i love to live for my husbands love send understanding.i love to live because Jesus died on the cross for us. so we could share his message with other people. i love to live to help people that suffer from depression and post tramic stress disorder like i have.and to help people with anxiety and panic disorders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net