Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why does Depression Suck?

i have Severe Gad I tryed alot of ssri and i benzo's. i take xanax %26 its leading to depression

i dont feel like going out, parties who here has depression

the only 2 ssri that worked for me was remeron %26 effexor

help me asap what other alternative will help me
Answer:
See http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on page 2 read the page %26 visit the antidepressants and mental-health-abc %26 conquering stress websites.
I'm undiagnosed. But i'm pretty damn sure i've got it.
is yours chemically related?
depression sucks because...well isn't that the point?
Remeron and Effexor are not SSRI's, but yes they antidepressant medications.

See your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net