Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why does it feel like I'm only happy every other day?

I know this is really weird, but no matter what I do during the day, one day I could wake up feeling happy and energized, but then the next morning I will wake up feeling depressed. I don't know if it's just because I'm thinking this way, and so my mind is making this happen. I once thought I was bipolar because a few of my family members are, but then I learned that the happiness or depression would last for months not days. I eat healthy, read my bible, and get enough sleep every day. Why could this be happening?
Answer:
The fact that you come from a family with bipolar is a sure sign that you should go to a therapist when you're having feelings like this.

Bipolar doesn't necessarily mean happy for months and sad for months, you might be a rapid-cycler, where your moods change drastically day to day or even hour by hour.

It's very likely you have bipolar disorder.
it may be developing bipolar if this is happening for a while. Talk to doctor if this condition consists
What about rapid cycling Bipolar? I read that you can cycle many times a day with this so even every other day would seem to me be rapid cycling.
Well, nowhere is it written you're to be happy every day! :)

There's even a Japanese saying, "Happiness? I don't want it." The point being that the harder you try being happy, the more likely you'll miss happy when it lands on you.

Bipolar, aka manic-depression, is not merely being happy and then sad, and back again. The manic phase is truly manic--you're moving a million miles an hour, talking like a buzzing bee, and still you think you have to go faster.

However, you can check with a mental health clinic or go to the ER for a diagnosis. I have little faith in family doctors here, because when my X mentioned she thought she might be showing bipolar (family history again), we had to explain bipolar disorder to the doctor.
Well, you said it yourself. It's only because you're thinking this way that you're feeling this way. You're programming yourself to feel this way. Be happy tomorrow!
Maybe God is trying to work a miracle in your life. Just wait for it and it'll come :D

Try to smile more. You might just fool yourself into being happy. Good luck sweetie.
hormones, talk to doctor
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY FREAK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net