Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why does depression hurts so much?

maybe I should be more open I have meen diagions with major depresion and was in the hosptial for it.
Answer:
I have depression.. Overdosed landed me in the hospital.. I know its not fun.. Depression hurts.. because I guess its dealing with your emotions and your brain to feel a certain way because a chemical is imbalanced.
i have severe depression also.
Work through it and get as much help as possible.
it comes from the heart
See the section on depression treatments/resources at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on page 2.
I dunno... I've been depressed a lot in the past, but it didn't 'hurt'... it was just chronic blah... numb... don't care... things suck. If it were to hurt then I'd at least have *felt* something.

So hey, you're lucky! %26lt;grin%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net