Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why are people such animals on the road?

Why is it that when you meet people, they are so courteous, but when you see them on the road, they are ready to rip your head off? Always been a mystery to me.
Answer:
i guess it has something to do with being stuck in a car and not doing much for a long time... it makes people easily irritated and mad... so the only way to vent that anger is out on other drivers... i know its crazy... i had this guy flip me off once and to this day i do not know what i did wrong... my friend was in the car w/me that day too.. and she is pretty honest w/me if im wrong about something but she couldn't find out what i did wrong either... lol... but im not too angry about it... cuz the guy that flipped me off prolly has more problems then me...
People believe that the road is theirs. Everyones in a hurry to get where they are going %26 we all hate slow drivers, especially volvo drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net