Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why are you on here?

heyyyyyyyyyyyy how long have you been on here a second.a minute...an hour..THE WHOLE DAY!!!!!! you know there are better things to do, im just on here cause im waiting for the tv and i just got on here and its night,,so yeah whats your reason?
Answer:
I am not sure but it is a short amount of time (THIS SESSION ONLY). Maybe Yahoo should provide a running-time meter so people will know at a glance how long they have been on.

I came here to check my email, found some Yahoo best answer email, and got hooked into Yahoo when I went to look at the messages.
Sigh. I've been on here about 15 minutes. I'm waiting for people to sign onto MSN!
I'm on here to have a bit of fun like most all the others here too
Because I'm lonely..
I just got on 5 minutes ago. I'm also watching CSI. I get on here mostly because I can't sleep at night and got nothing better to do.
Waaait a minute lamer, you had to create an account first. You were obviously intrigued enough to go that far. I'm on here beause I enjoy answering peoples questions, it helps to have answers for something you really can't figure out! Where I can contribute, I feel like I might be helping a few people out. Go back to watching your tv if you don't have anything useful to contribute.
my reason is because I wanted to listen to my 'Wicked' soundtrack! I'm so happy I have it! that and I just finished eating a salad, and I haven't been on for about more than a week... so yea... I'll be getting off to go play tennis and to read in a little bit... thank gosh for the weekend!
Hey,
I'm on here to share my knowledge with everyone to be honest I don't keep track of the time i'm on here.
i have been on about an hour,i spend alot of time on ebay then check the baseball scores sometimes i wonder how long the average person spends their time on ByeDr.com like do they do it for 3 or 4 months then quit,or what. i guess i come on to feel like i have a connection to someone even though i don't actually see hear or touch anyone i haven't really tried any other catagories very much besides mental health

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net