Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do I get so depressed when I am having a panic attack and why do I start shaking?

When I am having a panic attack I get so scared and shaky and very depressed. Today I just started taking prozac and I am supposed to take xanax whenever I am having a panic attack but I am scared to take them. I dont want to get addicted to them. When I do take them I only take half a pill. Will the xanax react badly with the prozac and how can I calm down and relax?
Answer:
You panic because your brain is saying RUN AWAY! This what we use to do when we lived in caves. Now we just stand or sit and put up with it.

Get The Step and put it by your bed. Before you go to bed, do 5-15 minutes. When you wake up, 5-15 minutes. This will greatly lower your panic attacks and stress, and make you feel a LOT better.
your blood sugar drops too low try sweets when you have the shakes after try protein cheese peanutbutter etc.
breathing exercises are helpfull also try going out for walks that sometimes helps
See your physician asap and have him answer all you questions, this is not the forum to get them answered!
they aren't any more addicting then the Prozac (which isn't)
you can get calmed and relaxed when you take your medicine as directed by the Dr when you have panic attacks=good luck and don't be afraid
Maybe look at what you are eating as well. When I was drinking diet coke I used to get panic attacks. Once I stopped drinking the pop the panic attacks went away. Then I read where asparatame can cause a lot of health problems.
It's normal to get that way when you are having a panic attack. That's basically what a panic attack is. I don't think you will get addicted if you don't have too many panic attacks. If your doctor prescribed the two to you, I doubt he'd do so if he knew that the two together can harm you. I personally don't know. Call your doctor or pharmasist. To help with the panic attacks, when you first start feeling an attack coming on, hold your breath. I know it will feel like you are killing yourself, but it will help. Good luck! ;)
If your doctor has given you the two tablets to take, then trust him that they will not react badly together. I take Aropac and Xanor. Panic attacks are very scary and when I use to have them bad, I use to pass right out. Rather take the meds as prescribed and remember you will outgrow the panics. I had them for 12 years and am still on meds but panic free. Its a chemical imbalance and there are a lot of people out there suffering from them. Breath deeply into a brown paper bag until you calm down. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net