Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do i cry in my sleep.?

i cry in my sleep and i dont remember what i was dreaming about.
Answer:
It sounds to me that you have a deep depression! I know that when I cry in my sleep that it is usually from that. Also I have had dreams that eventually came true. I was told that I was crying outloud where others could hear me.
I cry in my sleep and I know it's because I am very depressed because I am missing my family. Just went through a divorce. I know it will get better, for both of us, Hang in there.
cause you are a p ussy.
I don't cry but I know that its probally that you are going through
something like stress or maybe a loss in the family.
I cry in my sleep.. But thats just when i have bad dreams
Because you have very sad dreams and you are quite an emotional person. But not to worry, it is healthy to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net