Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do i always feel like pushing short guys over??

Whenever i see a really short man (%26lt;5'0 5'4 ish) i feel like pushing them over. Not fighting them, just pushing them into a bush. I always do, and my friends laugh but also think its silly. I try not to discriminate but it's just my natural instint or something
Answer:
it's probably a mechanism to compensate for your small penis
find a basketballer who is 8 or 9ft tall and ask them to push you into a nice spiky bush

not discriminating? take a good look at yourself. natural instict ? of what? a human or a self absorbed twit
Because you're really insecure and emotionally immature.

HTH
My 5'3 boyfriend is more of a man than you'll ever be...and because that doesn't say much at all, I'll just add that you completely suck and he's the greatest man I've ever met (and I know many, many awesome men--strong in both body and spirit).

Please get counselling for your self-esteem problems and emotional/social immaturity. For the sake of humanity.
I'm afraid we cant feel sorry for you "lonely_guy". Because i'm afraid you are a self-absorbed twit. And if you are emotionally insecure and you would like to take it out on someone else- go get some help. It isn't natural instinct. Don't make excuses for your behaviour. A 5 foot 3 person is probably a far better person than you are at the moment.

P.S Well said Dog H. :-).
As long as you don't actually go around pushing people over then why does it matter? You'll have to continue to repress your urges or befriend a shorty and ask him to let you push him over a few times a day.

That's what I would do...
That's just wrong. Short people have feelings too. Now if you had said dwarf, I'd understand. Just toss him over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net