Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do I obsess over villains and criminals?

I think villains and criminals as long as they are white and upper class are so hot! Why do I obsess over them and at times, wish people thought of them when they see me? I want to act like them etc. Why is this? It is only the upper class white criminals that I do this with.
Answer:
Maybe you are attracted to the "bad boys" and want to be like them because it is not the kind of person you are. They have nerve, money and generally power and that is something most girls love in men. Not to be married to, but to think about.
cuz u like the bad boys
What?... Restate your question, it makes little sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net