Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do i felel angry and mad all the time?

i think of my self as a weird personm also my boyfriend says the samething i am a very quiet person im not a conversationalist i feel kinda embarased i dont talk much and i dont make many friends b/c of my ways. i sometimes can be so happy and then out of nowhere i feel mad, angry i get an attitude. i live around very joyes pple that always happy and having fun
i never have fun anywhere i go i need to be more joyful more spontanius i dont know how though why do i feel like this what can i do to enjoy life more and have fun make myself more talkative i need energy i need something that will help me live happy,
please let me know what i can do
Answer:
I can relate... I know for me one thing that made a change in my energy was I started eating fruits and veggies and eggs more and I felt better so I was naturally more willing to do things and be more bouncy..
But I was still cynical and angry and Ive found it took me about 6 months of everyday just choosing and pounding over and over that I wanted to change my attitude and be happy and I would enjoy life! Trust me, depression runs in my family and Im about the only one who isn't on something and over came.

Look at our world, its crap, the whole thing is depressing, but its all in your outlook or EVERYONE would be on anti-depressants. Most Dr.s just try antidepressants at random until something works.

I know sounds like Tom Cruise hippy crap...
Mabey your bi-polar or depressed that kinda happens to me but im not bi-polar or depressed just a little stressed over school
sounds like depression to me. You need to talk to a therapist or a doctor about it. Trust me, antidepressant medication is not the end of the world like people think, and it really does help for those people who need it.
Firstly do you premeditate alot, that is do you find your self imagining events that haven't happened and find yourself all of a sudden angry and easily irritated.
Secondly you say you are quiet a lot, how do you deal with issues, do you confront them and get them out of the way or do you pretend that your are fine when you really aren't( a healthy confrontaion is that which is not out of vexation but out of a calmness).
I dont mean to answer a question with a question but sometimes the answer lies in how you respond to the questions. A quick answer would be,
you dont need to be talkative to enjoy life, most times people talk excessively out of insecurity.
you dont need a drug or an elixr to give you a boost of energy.
What you do need is a healthy thought pattern, how do you process the thoughts that come to you.
Anger is a natural emotion but when it comes for no reason and steals your joy, thats when you need to be careful. Next time your are angry, geer your actions in opposite direction. If you are angry at some one for no reason, give them a call ask how their day is(and mean it), try( you 've got to) to care about others other than our self. and I dont mean charity, I mean a warm hello, a nice comment and giving up of your time for someone else. sometimes when we take off our eyes of our selves and look to others and how we could make their day more joyous, it'll do the medicine. I'm a believer in Christ Jesus and this may be internet suicide for professing my faith to you but it's worth it because I was a very angry person and sometimes the emotion props up but I deal with it and how
I realise that I have a choice not to be angry or easily irritated. I overlook the mistakes of others, I desist from premeditating what will happen and I allow the Peace of God ( thats His promise to all who believe in Him) to fill my heart and mind. And I put my Trust in Him to work things out for me. Here's a book I'd like to reccommend to you 'Be angry but don't blow it' by Lisa Bevere( she was a very angry person and so was my sister but their transformation in just believing God and letting go of all hurt and pain and letting Him heal them pushes me even further to Trust in Him and let go) at messengerinternational.org or google her or at any christian bookstore. True peace comes at a price. I hope you see it the way I have seen it. Have more peaceful days.
Talk to your doctor. Anger and agitation are a sign of depression. Also, the rapid change in mood may be a sign of a chemical imbalance in your system and fatigue is also a sign of depression. Go to any website on Depression..Signs and Symptoms and I bet you will see yourself over and over. Antidepressants can be helpful as well as talking to a counsellor or psychiatrist. I have worked in psychiatry for 20+ years and have seen this problem more times than I can remember. BE ABSOLUTELY TRUTHFUL WITH YOUR G.P. He/she will have your best interest at heart, and don't despair, one in four people feel depression at some point in their life and often it can be treated within four to six weeks.
if you were single you would only have depression without the anger. Look at what makes depression chemicals in the brain fluid and start from there to make changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net