Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do i always get so depressed when people let me down?

for example, my boyfriend and i always have plans but sometimes he can't do what we had planned anymore, which is ok because i understand he has family stuff and what not. But i always get so depressed when people let me down and i just sit around at home in a really bad mood, wondering if i'm ever gunna be truly happy. So now i realize how sad i get when my boyfriend cancels plans, and it scares me cuz i wonder what i'm gunna be like if we break up.how can i be more happy and not let little things get me down so much?
Answer:
I spent most of my life unhappy. It took a lot of therapy before I realized I am responsible for my own happiness -- not other people. I always had expectations of other people and when they failed to meet those expectations, I would become so depressed.

This is something you really have to work on. It is not easy to change the way you think. It is not easy to change the way you perceive things. The more you catch yourself and become aware of how you are looking at things, you can make a conscious effort to look at things differently, and it becomes easier. Then, it becomes natural.

I hope you will try to be happier; it is up to YOU.

my best,
m
http://discoveries.typepad.com/my_weblog...
Depressed means you don't like the out come so you need to change it.

In order for things to change; you need to take the responsibility to change it.

Once you rely on someone else to validate who you are, you can just fall into the trap that the link provided indicates.
Sounds like inappropriate reaction to normal life situations. Perhaps you may wish to consider therapy to learn new thinking habits.
You need to push your chemicals up in your brain. So when disappointment comes, it affects you a LOT LESS%26gt;

You push the chemicals up by doing aerobics each day. The step works well. So when the down' comes, it does not drop as fall as before.
Maybe you need to do something nice for yourself and stop worrying about what others do. Do something fun like watch a movie or read a book. Take a nice bubble bath and just relax.

It's the worrying that is bringing you down. Deal with that and do something else that takes your mind off of worrying so much.
ChanGe Gods, from God on high to higher God.
That'll make you less Legalistic, more Grace us.

Friend: I will never leave thee nor forsake thee: Grace
Enmity: I will forsake you, the city, your fathers: Law
Christ is our peace who abolished the law(enmity).

Another reason to chanGe Gods asap is:
Higher God: God our Saviour: Grace... living end
God on high: God our Destroyer: Law...dead end

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net