Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do people answer questions when they don't know what they are talking about?

I've read hundreds of responses on here where the information given was wildly inaccurate, logically wrong, or just plain stupid. This often happens in the Health section, where a wrong answer can cause serious physical or psychological harm to a person who believes it. Some of these answers are mental abuse.
Why do people do this? Is it a lack of decency? Or do people just not have a life whatsoever?
I'd like to know.
Answer:
I am going to say, that maybe not so much the lack of decency per say, but more like being able to put in there two cents so to speak without immediate backlash. You know like when a group of people are having a conversation and everyone is contributing and out left field someone says something that just does not go and there is that weird moment. Here there is no worry of that and yes people are that sad and just sit around and talk a lot about everything they know nothing about, because who is going to tell them different. Then again I may be doing the same thing right now and a pro in psychology will say I don't know what I'm talking about and give an scientific answer to what you asked and then I'm what you just mentioned above! Who knows. Pitiful, right?!
To get the points.
its obvious the answer is five times a day.
We know what we're talking about. Trouble is, you don't know what we're talking about.
Some people just answer to answer, others do it for the points. There are quite a few who really do know what they are talking about.
I think it's because people like to just be dumb like that and give false information to screw with people. But at the same time people should keep in mind that most of what you read on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt until investigated further. Whenever I put an answer down I either know a little about what I am talking about first and head it up with advice to seek a professional for advice. Or I honestly don't answer it. Or I don't even put my own answer down I just say you really should talk to a professional. Some people just put down BS answers to get the points.
you have all ready answer your questions, I am verifying them

that is called abuse, they might report you
for having to much decency!
Just ignore those answers that are not qualified to the questions, and you will not be affected. But for me, i find this site very informative because i learned from them. Well, its your opinion i respect it, i don't want to argue, hope we will all do better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net