Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do i feel so depressed?

my husband is in the army and away for 4 months. Just lately i have been feeling really down all the time i dont sleep and have lot weight. I lost my little boy 11 years ago when he was 5 weeks old but just lately i cant stop thinking about him and have nightmares nearly every night. My family live in england and i miss them really much i only get to see them once a year has we live in germany. I only have 1 friend and she has just moved away.
Answer:
I am so sorry hun! I kinda know how you feel I lost my baby too but that was only a year and a half ago. My fiancee works everyday all day so I feel lonely a lot too. My family is moving today..only an hour away but it still hurts. I also dont have any friends. I feel for you girl! If you ever need anything you can email me at lovingkrazykitten@yahoo.com and I am not on messenger a lot but if you wanna talk that way... my IM is lovingkrazykitten. Hope you feel better soon! God Bless!
WELL YOUR QUESTION IS YOUR ANSWER.MAYBE A THERAPIST COULD HELP. HOPE THINGS ARE BETTER SOON.
I think you answered your own question. I'm sorry you are depressed. Maybe there is a church group or support group you could attend. Good luck.
You feel depressed because there is no one around to talk to...and loosing your child, of course your going to keep thinking about it honey, I'd hope you wouldn't forget him.
Try and call your family, or book a flight to go live with them for a little while.

I went out with my family a few weeks ago and I felt so much better when I went back.


Good luck.
Oh, honey, I'm sorry! Do you have a job? Maybe you could get a little part-time job just to get out of the house and meet some people?

Are you near a park or lake? Go for walks! Physical activity is VERY good for elevating your mood! Work in the yard! Buy some pretty flowers to plant!

Look in the phone book or call a church near you to see if you can volunteer! Helping other people is a GREAT way to help your mood!

Write your husband long letters and poems!

You can email me if you want to!
Hang in there.

Try to do small things. Get outside for awhile.

You are not alone.
Depression is a chemical inbalance in the brain. It can be triggered by traumatic events, such as loosing you child (I am very sorry to hear that) and could have been worsend by your husbands deployment. My husband is a Marine, so I can sympathize. You should talk to your doctor. There are many medications out there that can really help.
aw, you should go on the computer more and find friends. or just chat and remember the safety rules online. =P hope you feel much better. =)
You don't have to be depressed. You should seek help. I used to be depressed and after seeing a doctor I felt much better. I am sorry about you son and it could be because you husband is gone that you may be feeling as if you have lost him too. I have never been to England or Germany but I can be your friend in America. I am always checking my mail so if you would like to chat that would be great. I am a single parent of 2 kids and there father has them half the time. So I have free time to make new friends. Take Care! Sarah
You may be having " seperation anxiety". You are alone, you feel. But, there are alot of support groups via web, and there are also therapists that you can talk to. You HAVE to get help... SOON. I've been Bi-Polar and manic depressive for over 2 years now. And I NEVER leave my home. It's all I can do to get out of the bed in the morning.I am on medication, but, it makes me sleep all the time. I need my meds, because if the bi polar, and I've been a threat to myself and to others. That is one reason why I don't leave my house. I too, have like "ZERO" friends. nobody can put up w/ my mood swings. Girl, I encourage you to see a professional.
Blueridgeliving is right, but it sounds like you are very lonely and anyone can see why. Keep reaching out to whatever family and friends you have, and do it often. Even if is someone you havn't had contact with in a long time. There may even be a support group or online community for women like you. Expressing your feelings to someone who listens is a great way to help yourself. I hope you feel better soon.
I see your answer right in your question. You are lonely, the people you love/care about "leave" you. I think you should seek a therapist. Just remember, your son (I am sorry to hear about that) is in a better place, and it was meant to be. Your family loves you and you can always talk to them on the phone or via the internet. And your husband, well he's serving your country! What a hero! He will be home soon. It will pass, but like I said, talk to someone!! Good luck! :)
There are 2 basic types of depression; situational and atypical. Situational is the type that you get when there is a actual situation that causes depression. Atypical is depression that lasts more than 2 weeks and is not directly related to a situation. If situational depression lasts more than 2 weeks or so it can be now called situational. If you feel that this depression of yours is because of your separation from your family and your husband there are things you can do to repair this. Long distance calls are a lot cheaper than you might think. Calling Iraq and/or England can be cheap. Use this resource liberally. Find local places that you can meet people like yourself. Military resources are good as well as groups associated with a church, or perhaps an Embassy. Get out, meet others and make those phone calls. If the atypical depression persists remember that is an illness, not something you can talk yourself out of. Check out local counseling services. Maybe medication is in order. Remember that you can feel better soon. Don't sit home and do nothing.
Hi

You are on the first step to recovery. You have acknowledge that you could do with a helping hand. You probably feel in a rut and can't get out of it? Start taking control of your life and your thoughts. Take responsibility of your life.
Start doing new things. Start setting goals.?? What are your goals? Do you have any written down? What do you want to do? Anything new?

Take a first step into being a new better person. You are the total sum of all your Thoughts that you have ver had to date. We tend to renew our thoughts good or bad. You must star trying to be a little more positive every day. This will make you fell a little better each. Day. Start today and make a list of your positive attributes and what you stand for.

Think of how lucky that that you have a medium to communicate with people globally!! Make a list of improvements that you desire. Start slowly and easily. Set yourself goals.

Speak to a friend or join a club in your area. If there aren't any start one. You will make new friendships. Remember to make time for yourself. Reward yourself for goals that you achieve.

Speak to someone about the loss of your little boy. Don't bottle the feeling up inside. I lost my brother 13 years ago. He died a week before his 21st Birthday (I was 19) It was cancer. A slow and painful death. i took drugs to blot out the misery.

I am much wiser now (34) and peaceful.

Hope this helps and remember you have friends on this website! Why not start you own website!?? You can make Friends there and speak about your feelings and your life.

hang in there. Remember we are the only animals that don't know that the sole purpose in life is to enjoy it. Samuel Barber.

Take care.
See http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on pages 2 %26 3. Find new friends through interest groups, church, or volunteer to help a worthwhile cause or charity, like taking a disadvantaged child on a outing for a day, helping in an animal shelter, or visiting ill children in hospital. Contact a social worker through your local hospital, for more ideas and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net