Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do I separate my self from other people ?

i`am a depressed guy;because of my family problems.When i go to school or any other place i never speak with anyone i just go and sit in a corner and just look at all the other kids.Some people tried speaking with me but as a result i reply back rudely or in a very unfriendly manner....But i really want to have some friends to socialize or so just share my feelings.WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MY SELF THOUGH I DON`T WANT TO ? !
Answer:
Please get some counselling.Even if it is just talking to a Pastor or someone you can trust.I know allot of people cannot afford the professional but try if you can. I think you have a wall in front of you and you get rude when they get too close to you.Being rude is pushing the people back. This will not cure itself overnight but one day at a time do something a little different.You will make many friends when you get the help you so need. God bless and best of luck.
http://www.discoveries.typepad.com... Don't even go there!
Well honey how old are you. Have you talked to your parents about this or do you hide it.
Talk to a teacher or a counselor.
seems you%26 my husband have alot in common.he said he was never liked in school%26 they teased him because he was different.dont let anyone tell you ur worthless,im a social worker%26 on the inital app. you have to ask this question? do u think ur worthless the way ur now%26 i aboslutely hate asking that question because, i feel nobody is worthless. god put u on earth for a reason.hang in there%26 think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net