Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do I get major headachs, I can't even breathe && I cry all the time when I have them?

I been getting A LOT of headaches latly, it's been going on for all my life, they get so bad I can't breathe, they're everywhere on me, the little of things annoy me... everything bugs me I cry. why is this?
Answer:
Migraine, panic attack, mild seizures. You need to go to a GP and have your symptoms checked, it could be very serious, it could be nothing. Better to be safe than sorry.
You麓ve got a migraine hun. Go to your doctor and get some drugs to help you out. So sorry! I know how you feel. I an麓t even open my eyes when I get one!!
It sounds like migraines. It's depressing to be in pain all the time, which partly explains the tears. Migraines can be controlled to an extent with the right medications. See a doctor.
I would suggest going to the doctor for a full physical. After that, I would suggest reviewing your sn and wondering if it plays a part in the scenario. Especially while growing up. If the physician finds nothing, next stop, therapist. You need to get to the root of the headaches. For health and safety and quality of life. Good Luck and Feel Better.
probably a migraine I get them too.. except I get sensitive to light, i get nausious, and fatigued. they make me get very irratable and sick physically. go to the doctor for meds that help. But check yourself out too because you never know if it is something else or worse.
go to the dotor!
those headaches need to be checked out by a medical dr. It could either be from depression, migrains, or to even food related allergies. You should not have to suffer so much great pain. Please seek out a professional.
my wife had the same problem
she had bad migraines
want to know how she cured them?
water 8 glasses a day
not drinking enough water causes
severe cerebral pain.
Maybe you eat too much sugar and hypoglycemia.
http://hypoglycemia.org/hypo_test.asp...
i used to have migraines. what helps is appling vicks to your forehead. also apply warm towel over forehead. lie down listen to smooth jazz. also try going to webmd.com for help. also holisticonline.com. search national headaches foundation on your search engine
harden the f**k up
migraines
ok first of all have you ever had your eyes tested? The headaches could be a vision problem. We can also check your eyes high blood pressure which can be the root of your problem. See how it goes. As for crying all the time this could be the begining of bipolar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net