Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do i feel real pain, worse than anything else?

I have atlaest 2 dreams every night that i remember fully, there never pleasent or cheerful, only death and pain. the last time i had a good dream was about 13 years ago, somtimes i will wake up and search my house for clues i dont understand it. either im saving children from death or saving myself, i have dremt about biuldings and things that i have never seen before then one day i will see it in the news, or i will see street names and roads im my dreams then find out somone got murderd there! im freaking out help me!
Answer:
Wow, have you ever considered that you have psychic ability? Like the chick on Medium who dreams of bad things happening, then has to go and save the people they're happening to? It is possible that you have psychic intuition. A lot of people think psychic ability is a bunch of hooey, but I believe in it, and I bet a lot of other people do to. There is a lot in this world that cannot be fully explained with basic science. Check out a book on psychic ability, supernatural phenomena, etc. You might have the gift!
I go through it too it's like Dejvu but it's nothing to be worried about. When dreams occur it's useually like a sign but not always for the person dreaming it. So be alert.
i wouldnt take it to seriously a dream is just a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net