Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why can't I think straight?

I talk no one can understand me but in my head I understand completely what I am saying. When I write something down on paper or in an email I have to watch my self because I will type or write a word that sounds like what I going for but its completely the worng word, and sometimes in some instances the word was no where close. Even though I thought I was thinking another word. Its been happening alot lately but today I got some what worried I went to purchase an item using my Visa card today and I couldnt even sign my name. I forget simple things, and have short term memory problems. I have been under treatment latley for extemely painful disabling anxiety attacks, ADD, Night terrors and head aches. Are they missing something? what I dont understand is they can diagnose me with out running any test. I am on SO MANY meds I am only 23. I didnt have all this a couple months ago. Lexipro, ambien, zanex, you name it i got it.
Answer:
if they are thinking maybe depression this is a side effect of depression. But you are on a few meds. Lexipro(depression) Zanex (anxiety) and ambien (sleep). Depression meds do not all effect people the same so you may need to change depression meds until you find one that will work for you. This all takes time. I know you want an instant fix but that is just not the way it works. Just keep communicating with your doctor and do not stop taking anyting without talking to him first. If you are still not comfortable with what he says seek another opinion.
look, i am no doctor, but, i sure sounds like it is the meds that are disabling you. talk to your doctor. maybe you are being over medicated. do not stop the meds on your own.
i think that you should talk to your doctor about it.
ADVICE:SEE A DOCTOR This situation is not normal
Have you tried joining any relaxation classes? Acupuncture? or inquiring about alternative medications - Chinese perhaps? Try this if you haven't done so, it might just help.
Go to ER... doctor will find you to be a
challenge
but will get to the root of your problem
which definately seems to stem from
severe anxiety
Too many meds!
Let us know how you are please.
Talk to your doctor for sure. Often time people are given medicine rather than looking at the root of the problem. It is so much easier to throw meds at a person that actually take the time to see what is wrong. Might I suggest going to a psycologist..not a physchaistrist because there you run the risk of having more meds thrown at you. You might also want to change your eating/drinking habits. Lay off the processed sugars and fats. Try eating more natural foods, incorporate more vegitables, fiber, and fruit. If I don't eat healthy I because very scatterbrained. I loose things, forget what I am doing, completely loose track of my plans. It's bad, but healthy eating and living keeps me in check. I hope this helps you. I'll pray for you.
there is a name for it but i forgot, it is very common after hitting your head severley, its when you reach for a word in your brain and you think you grabbed the right word but really you took the wrong one, you seem very young to be suffering from this, esspecialy if you had no head trauma, it could possibly be from your exccessive med dose, go get a mri and see a neurogist to find out the cause,
if you had head trauma it could cause the headaches, inability to find right words, and anxiety and possibly the nighterrors
Hey pill popper,
Look girl that is to many pills your taking, who told you, you were crazy. Don't believe the hype, commercials or your peers. Your memory will improve if you start changing the way you eat, more vegetables, fish and beans in your diet. Less soda pop more water and natural one hundred percent juice like pomegranates juice. Lay off the meat like beef and no smoking cigarettes if you do, and less coffee. Cross word puzzles are fun to do and it helps with memory loss. You are so young to be on medication, wow what is going on in this world, it seems like everyone is medicated. If you think about it your doctor and the government is making money. When you do get off of your medication please do it one pill at a time do not go cold turkey, because the results of that is straight fatigue, and light striking headaches plus alittle tunnel vision. Peace, and believe in your self in a positive way. brownies
I would say you are overmedicated. You seem scatter brained which isn't a bad thing, just that there are little pieces of many thoughts flying around in there, so that nothing makes sense. Imagine, if you will, trying to spell words while missing half the alphabet. You have too many half thoughts in your head.

http://www.onlinelifecoach.org
weblifecoach@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net