Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why did i cry?was it a very stupid things?

ok.i am down with stress,depressed..feeling depressed till i hope i can die in my sleep. and i am very sick...
when i lied on my bed,thinking where is all my church friend?why arent they tag my blog when i update tat i am sick,depressed and stress..then.mum showed me her caring,she said "i knw u r down with stress tats why u r sick...do u nd a doctor" i cried..mum knw me the best..was it a stupid thing to cry?
Answer:
No, it's not stupid it's happing to me i'm so depressed and most of my friends abandoned me i guess they are not true friends after all ... or maybe they just can't understand no one can understand the depression pain except some1 been there ...i'm feeling like crap and suicide is the most thing i think about and really what stopping me is my mother , i don't wanna hurt her she have been hurt enough and i won't hurt her too ... so the only so the cry is the only thing i can do to let out
No, it is not stupid to cry. Depression is a serious illness the only stupid thing you can do is not listen to your mum and go to the doctor. You can get medicine that will help. I hope that you go to the doctor first thing in the am. With a giant cyber hug and best of luck to you ~J
No it was not stupid to cry. Your mom understood that you are depressed. That you needed help. It felt good to have someone who loved you and showed you how much she understood. There is something in us, at times that makes us cry, when we know help is on the way. There is nothing better in this world, Than having a mothers love when you feel so down and out. We always feel better when our mothers comfort us. I am 50, I went through a bad time this week, It was so nice to have my mother help me through it. The relief that I felt when I talked to her about my problems. Your mother is there for you. Talk to her. Yes go to the Dr.
No I don't think it was stupid at all, like the worst thing to do would be to keep it all botteled up. Let it all out :) it feels so much better, and I think you probably cried because, somebody saying you need to go to a doctor, and the reality. Call your friends x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net