Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why at this stage of my life is this happening ?

I took a early retirement I don't feel depressed But all I do is think about the things I've said to hunt others I mean everything some go back 30 years I get a complete mind pic, am sorry but can't do a thing about most of my life I felt it was me vs world and if I thought same one 'was out to get me' I would attack not any more no need but way these neg thoughts ?
Answer:
what you are going thru is a natural process. It is a time in your life to review it. Once you find a good hobby, or even a part time job, and get busy again, these episodes of life review will fade and pass.
Please dont worry its just a type of troma or something. It Happens due to some tension of some ****. Please dont worry. I will go in some days. After you start getting old.
I have the same problem.The only thing that helps me is by praying to God for peace.I know that hes forgiven me,but I still have this weakness.I dont know what I would do if I didnt have God to help me.He will never leave me nor forsake me.
what s happening to u s very common .as ve read n many books and articles... only best thing s to keep urself busy ...remember one thng "today s a present" never turn back and c ((except for hard earned lessons)) peep into the future...live for today..live life like u live only for today...read lot of books, or spend time with ur family..balance severral activities in a day by framing a chart, and at the end of the day write all positive thngs happening to u in a day from morning till evening..this s of great help one day when u mind wanders if u read that u wll get back to ur good mood,also join some laughing club...

God created us and left us in the beggining of a road or path he never asked us to travel in one particular strech,he will take back us n the end of the road...he s not worried abt how we travelled...so lead a pleasant and honorouble life from now ...keep up a promise to enjoy life without worries from today till end of ur life..what happened can never be changed ...ur worries or regrets are not going to affect ur past so ENJOY LIFE TO ITS FULLEST.
I retired on January 1, 2007 and have been depressed ever since. I am on medication and hope that will help. I thought retirement was supposed to be a good thing, not just a way to get rid of older workers. Sorry I can't help to you, but I can't help myself.
Since you don't have other works to do. Go to your son / daughters house. If they have child enjoy with them. Sit and read the news papers and discuss things with in yourselves like the philosophies which you like most.

For this age Children, children, children are the only remedy (even they are not your relatives)
If you are sincere about putting the past to right, a way out of it is through forgiveness. I hv discovered that thru meditation classes I hv learned to release a lot of baggages. I learned how to forgive others and forgive myself.

Stop dwelling on what was and focus on what the future holds. Find your purpose in life and you will focus on what brings you meaning in life and peace in your heart. Let the past go.

My best to you.

http://www.selfempoweredwoman.com...
Get rid of the thoughts in three to six months by doing meditation for an hour daily under the guidance of a good spiritual teacher or by joining some spiritual organization like pranic healing, art of living, sahajayoga, Rajayoga meditation etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net