Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do I do wait till the last available minutes to get things done?

Like I don't do any work unless I HAVE TO, but I know i'll just end up tired and stressed. I'm SO thick!
Answer:
Enter "procrastination" in your search engine, %26 see http://www.livinglifetothefull.com... %26 www.mind.org.uk See stress at http://www.ezy-build.net. (.net.nz/~shaneris) on page 7, practise one of the 5 relaxation methods on page 2 and exercise dailyand eat a balanced diet.
you work best under pressure
It's because you would like to do things that are more fun. THen you realize you put it off, and you scramble to get it done. I do it too, so your not alone.
Do u mean u are overweight? THAT could have alot to do with it or just being a procrastinator...or just plain lazy, sorry!?!?!?!
Well I can tell you that you are not alone a lot of people are the same, and I don't think you are thick so don't be too hard on yourself. There may be a reason why your tired get your doctor to check you over and Good Luck.
LOL!! me too, apart from answering this Q, I always think I'll do it tomorrow and as we all know tomorrow never comes!
like me lol, i'm moving on saturday and haven't even started packing yet! partner's in hospital so it's all up to me and i'm on here!
You ain't alone kid.Welcome to the club!!
You are not SO thick!! I do exactly the same - wish I didnt, but I do! I know I am capable of being organised and on time, but I just can;t be arsed so I put things off until the very last minute. Dont give yourself a hard time, you are not alone!
dont worry i wait till the last min all the time
I was reading something about that recently. It has to do with your brain chemistry. You're getting high or a rush from it.
Its Procrastination,

everyone does it, try getting a planner

or alerts on your computer aletrting you to do things
its becouse,if u have work to do paper work.and its needed in,like in 4days.u feel"aw ill do it later i know my brain will want to do it." but then ur brain doesnt.u want enjoy time u have be4 u have to do it.ur not thick!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net