Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do I cry when I feel angry?

I'm a guy going to 20 but it's been like this for as long as I can remember. I don't see any guys start tearing up when they get pissed. Back when I was younger I would really cry for awhile when I get angry cause there's this bad throbbing in my head, but now, it seems like I've managed to reduce it to just tears filling my eye. I would still like to know why this happens, more so since I'm a guy.
Answer:
If it were just the crying, I would say your hormones may just still be getting situated. Men actually don't reach full maturity until their early twenties, so all kinds of weird hormonally driven things can happen until then. But the head throbbing concerns me, so it might be a good idea for you to see a doctor. It's not normal for your head to throb when you get angry.

Calvin makes a good point though. If you are someone who is not comfortable expressing anger, the crying might be there for good. (I know it's embarrassing and frustrating.we women have dealt with it forever.but it's nothing you should feel bad about.)
It's natural. You are not alone. You are unable to express anger in outbursts of violence or rage. Don't worry, this is a good thing. Do not be embarrassed. You are certainly not alone.
i cry after i have a rant and rave. Its the build up of emotions that overload your perceptions and your eyes will 'tear up' as a way for your mind to stop the influx of emotions from taking control.

as far as i know there is no way to stop this from happening but aslong as you try to keep your emotions under control HOPEFULLY you won't have as many tears coming to the surface.
i do the same thing. your have a lot of feelings and your feelings are being hurt. i hate to say this but if you have when some one hits you don't think about crying or how much it hurt think about how ticked off you are and look them in the eye and say IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO! then protect your self. it seems that some people enjoy making people cry. after being hit so many times i don't get sad any more i just get angry
tears of frustration man!! I cry all the time k?
I'm the same way. I hate it. It hasn't happened to me in a long time.

If it makes you feel any better, the older you get the more evened out your hormones will be and you will find that you don't fly into fits of rage as often. Therefor you won't have to worry about crying when you get really mad.

When someone makes me so mad that I start to cry that is when I really lose it. I get so embarrassed which then makes me fly into a fit of rage.
haha i do too and i know itz b/c i dont fight when i am angry so the adrenaline comes out when i cry
You cry out of frustration. You get angry and feel you can't do anything about it, so you cry. Common issue.

weblifecoach@hotmail.com
http://www.onlinelifecoach.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net