Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why arent you sleep?


Answer:
because im awake
Because i had to answer your question. Now i can go to bed!
Because I'm awake.
i'm at work and should be doing homework instead of spending my time doing this.
because i still have homework to do...
Good question ..but normally I don't sleep sitting up .
Cause im doin ur mama !
becuase i am fliping addicted to ByeDr.com plus i am waiting for somebody to come on AIM. :)
have the flu an eye infection, and can't wait to fulfill ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my lifedreams baby!
why arent u asleep?! well im awake because im on here and i know i can sleep in tomorrow i dont work until 1 pm!
As soon as I lay down, I'm wide awake again. My body's exhausted, but my mind won't shut down.
Its too hot in here. I should put the A/C on, but it needs to be serviced. I can't sleep in a hot room.
because I'm awake.
I could say the same for you Mister.
I'm a night person. I sleep during the day.
Because I can't sleep early I go to bed like at 5 or 6 in the morning and try to get up at 7:30 to get ready to go to college but as usual I go back to sleep in and fail the class unless I take my sleeping pill which I don't like taking because i will have to go to sleep like at 9 or ten so the pill can ware off before it time to wake up
Because as an adult I can decide when to go to bed and for me, it is way too early.
Its 3.36pm, a little early even for me.
Because I am in Australia and it is only 3:40pm.
good night
I am not sleeping because I always stay up and wait for my boyfriend to get home from work. Then we go to bed.... after he plays poker online.
because I am on here answering questions. I should be in bed asleep, but I am not.
Why aren't you? ;-))
I can't sleep anymore since I have schizophrenia. Nothing happening in my life. I have to be awake all night and think and do something I like, and have my peace while all the people who hurt me out there sleep.
because i am not tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net