Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why can't I love myself?

All I do is find things to hate or critize.
Answer:
Negative thoughts are coming to us from every direction in the world around us. We are bombarded by continuous reports of the tragedies in this world. Eventually, this negativity shows up inside ourselves and our own self-esteem is effected.

How do we overcome it?

1. Don't compare ourselves to others, or to external ideals.
2. Focus on the traits you like about yourself. It is easy to look at one's appearance, material wealth, social status and find fault. Instead, place your own value on what is important to you-- and the people in your life. Maybe you have a great laugh, a comforting voice, or an ability to make friends easily. Maybe you love music, decorate well, enjoy your work. Whatever it is that is important to you, and makes you special-- it is something to celebrate!
3. Say affirmations out loud. Remind yourself of the things that motivate you by expressing gratitude out loud. Be thankful just to wake up every day, to have health, to have a sound mind and body.

I do not have two complete arms, but I can't remember the last time I found fault with this. I am so thankful that I use the body God gave me, that I have health, and that God has given me so many gifts in life. I am grateful that I can go to work every day, and I love my job. I could go on and on. When you start to list your blessings, your attitude changes so much. There is no more room for self-hatred.

I truly wish you all the best.
God Bless You.
What if you could love yourself?
you hae to love your self , unstead of picking the things you hate,, pick all the good side of things, and reemer all things were created perfect, then some one tried to change it
Look at yourself in the mirror and be like "Damnn i look good...and cant nobody do it like I could"
What person in your life has criticized you or them selves all the time? This usually stems from family issues. If you see something alot when your a child alot of times you imitate it when you are older.
because you wish that you could become perfect in your and others eyes. the truth is that no one can be perfect. try jessica alba..you think she's perfect...it's harder for her to be in a movie and get true credit for her incredibly acting skills because many believe she got the part because of her body. if you have something you hate about yourself, it doesn't matter if you don't do anything about it. if your fat and want to become skinny, find ways to do it but DON'T GO OVER BOARD and do something stupid like stop eating, being too skinny is just as ugly as being too fat. it looks gross if you can count your ribs. showing some rib is okay...just trying to make sure that's clear.
Im sorry to hear that u cant love urself...but think about it...if you dont love urself you cant find true love with urself or anybody. I sometimes deal with this issue too but u just have to find the positive things and totally love them. You neen to understand to accept urself and others as perfect, flaws and all.
Stop comparing urself to every1 else! I think that u only either hate or critisize cause u keep thinking of all the celebrities and how perfect they are. If u looked at urself in the mirror, I bet u could find something about urself that u like. And also, think of all the things that u can do.
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. .
Lucille Ball

find some ways to get out and relax, do things you enjoy doing. you have to take care of yourself, because if you don't ultimately no one else will. there's good in us all, focus on your good things and work from there!
Maybe your expectations of yourself are unreasonably high.
Instead of perfection look for uniqueness, it's ok to be human and how you are.
Firstly, it takes lots of time to love yourself, it doesn't happen over night. It can take years, first forgive yourself for whatever it maybe. then the process begins. you start to like yourself %26 as far as hateing things or critize things it not you that's hateing - you hateing the things around you at whatever time in your life you're at. So stop %26 smell the roses sometimes as life can pass you by without even noticing all the good things around.
without knowing your childhood or adulthood for that matter. The most logical reason is that you have never felt respected
or been treated like you matter. You must find a way to love %26 respect yourself or no one ever will.
what in your life made you bitter. I would pray about this and see a doctor as well. a psychotherapist is a councelor who can also give you antidepressants and antianxiety medication

I feel hipocritical to tell you this because I find it hard to love myself but you should try that. what I do is know that Jesus loves me, and that helps and I will go and get pampered once an a while. get nails done, hair done or some kind of make over of help improve self image. and the greatest is exercise not just for weight loss but from strength and energy as well.
don't take the criterias of society while critisizing yourself, trust your own values. you can be an excellent person even nobody loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net