Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do i dread mothers day so much??

Why do i dread mothers day so much??
I'm sorry but. i really dont like it, i cry all day and i'm every upset. i lost my grandma 11 yrs ago. she was very close to me. i really dont have a good realtionship with my mom. what can i do to make this mothers day better?
Answer:
Think of all the WONDERFUL times you had with your grandmother. Remember the fun things you used to do with her and think of how proud she would be of you now. She is watching over you every single day so instead of crying over her think happy things. She wouldn't want you to cry on mothers day would she? Take yourself to a movie or go to the mall. Do something you enjoy and do it in HONOR of your grandmother.
Hey I lost a loved one actually my mother a little while ago myself. You don't know how much you miss a person till there gone! Charish your mother learn to love her despite your differences, believe me you will feel better if you can open up with your mom. There's not a day goes by that I don't think about her. Just try to accept her for who she is.
i think it because you feel you need to pretend you like your mother on that day i,m in the same boat i noly if her cards the reason i feel we don,t like our mothers if because she treated us like puching bag and abused us when we were kids. my mother tryed to kill me when i was ateen maybe your mother abused you as well and when we grow up we learn or feel hate for what she did and with her dead.because of what she did to us. duse this make sence to you.
because when you think about your mother and you think the "horrible" things she did to you.

just think about your grandmother and the nice things she did to you and like someone said before me do something in her honor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net