Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do i always feel like im 2nd best or an option to people?

idk why but when it comes to friends i feel like i m always 2nd best im the one person kicked aside. it seems with my friends they vlaue their other friends more espcially the ones they've known longer. when it comes to relationships with people i always feel like an outsider looking in, like i dont belong anywhere and it hurts. Plus when things in my relationships with people chang eit isnt usually for the better at least the change doesnt typically benefit me in anyway andi get angry and take things personally how can i not do that so much and better learn to cope with change
Answer:
You just need to up your confidence.
Do stuff you like to do or know something about.
And make friends who have the same interests as you. Join some kind of group where the same people are there all the time.
Most of my friends are from church, I sing in the choir, only because they were all my friends anyway and they talked me into it.
Usually people in a church are more accepting of others and they sometimes have groups that you can join. There is change there though support of others helps.
I know the worst place to find friends is in a bar, been there done that. They are all drunk, don't care about anyone, and have low self esteem themselves.
Some people get friends with online games, though I don't really think those are true friends because you don't really know if they are truthful about what they tell you.
Anyway, that's about all I know.
If you feel second best. it might be a good idea to get involed in a sport of volunteer work and find some new friend who will treat you better.
I felt 2nd best and kicked aside in my first 2 marriages. But I found the one that really fit me and I know I'm #1 with her. So maybe you should find people who appreciate you more. You may need to work on your self esteem too.
You may not be treated as you percieve... It seems you may have some self esteem issues or a mild fear of rejection or inadequacy. I would recommend becoming comfortable in your own skin. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but this is never the case with personality. Don't try to copy your friends' mannerisms or expressions, but instead, be yourself. Only when you comfortable with yourself and befriend people who appreciate who you are for you, will you feel adequate and like an equal to your friends.
Welcome to my world friend. This is how it is in my life day to day. I feel like I'm second not only to my friends but my family too. It's as if I don't exist. I do something I don't recommend doing. I just keep away from everyone. Out of 24 hours in a day I sleep 17 hours a day. I am only awake when I go to work. Don't be like me. Don't get so fed up with being second to all that you sleep your life away. Go out and find someone that makes you NUMERO UNO!
God loves you, and you are precious to Him. Jesus died on the Cross to save us from condemnation, so that we have hope of Heaven. Never miss Heaven for anything in this world.
you are not alone. I have felt that my entire life. I even feel like an outsider when I play interactive video games like F.E.A.R.
It does not necessarily mean you are not liked or treated as 2nd best - it may be that YOU feel that way because of a form of depression. it is very difficult to overcome that feeling without some type of help.
hello it is good of you to ask it shows intelligence . you may want to look at your anartas ( bad qualities ) do you become defensive easily . are you negative . realize that friends are not attacking you if they are ditch them . but generally you don't have to defend yourself to friends almost everyone has some anartas so don't be to hard on yourself . I recomend the Book way of the peaceful warrior . not because I believe it completely but because it teaches good lessons and helped me to improve and heal . Most importantly you should know the Super soul is always with you and is your best freind just waiting for you to awaken the relationship that has always been there . So I recommend reading and hearing form Devottes the revealed Scriptures to help you on your path Back to the Spiritual sky . Check ou the Bhagavad Gita AS IT IS Translated by His Divine Grace Srila Prabhapad
I completely feel the same way you do sometimes, like I'm always an afterthought or a 2nd choice and how I get through it is a lot of tears and then I sit back and ask myself if maybe I misinterpreted the reason behind my feelings. You have to find someone or people who will make you #1. It's an awful feeling, what you're going through, and it sounds to me that maybe you need to talk to someone who would help you through your feelings. That aside, make sure you also have people in your life that understand how you feel as well

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net