Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do i keep having sudden urges...?

to pick my nose and scratch my butt at the same time to see what it feels like.. I always feel like i need to at 2:41 a.m. so it wakes me up.. i think i have a mental disorder with thinking it will help me sleep better.. i'm not sure if i need to go see a doctor or if it will pass.. but.. picking my nose and scratching my butt is so exhilarating.. please help me with my problem!!
Answer:
try ur very best to stop if u cant then just dont do it in public.
this might be a kind of obsession. Try to stop it or see a psychiatrist
Wow. me too!
Yes you definitely have a mental disorder but I don't think a doctor could help you with your little problem honey. Maybe when you grow up this "urge" will subside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why do i feel Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net